Thhese are the top five stories you should be monitoring today.
1. DRUG TRAFFICKING: TWO SOUTH AFRICAN COMMUNITIES GIVE NIGERIANS QUIT NOTICE
Two communities in South Africa have on Wednesday asked Nigerians to vacate their territories, the Nigerian Union claims.
2. “THERE ARE ONLY 2 MAJOR TRIBES IN NIGERIA: THE ELITES AND THE MASSES” – EMIR SANUSI
The Emir of Kano, Emir Muhammadu Sanusi II, has on Wednesday condemned groups that have resorted to ‘hate speech’ along ethnic lines.
3. THIS GOVERNMENT WON’T TAKE HATE SPEECHES LIGHTLY – OSINBAJO
Yemi Osinbajo, on Wednesday warned those who have been engaging in ‘hate speeches’ to desist, as war begins with words.
4. HOW I ONCE REJECTED A N1BN BRIBE – AMAECHI
The Minister of Transportation and former governor of Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi, has said he once rejected a one billion naira bribe.
5. NIGERIA NOT WORTH DYING FOR – POLICEMEN SAY
While we remember the bravery of two officers at a Zenith Bank robbery in Owerri, Imo State, some officers of the Nigeria Police Force have decried the alleged abandonment of their family members by the police authorities, and other stakeholders.
Free Website Design tutorial. No Coding